Again that time of the year where Windows’s being reinstalled, so once again I’m jotting down a list of apps I normally install right away, slightly updated versus last year.
(This list last updated in May 2016.)
- Skype is back. The web version was not robust enough.
- Chrome. Don’t forget the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
- Google Drive, though I’ve been using InSync lately as it works better if you have many files/folders.
- qBittorrent as a replacement for Tixati, which I was using before (and Miniget before that).
- Microsoft Office
- Cmder makes the Windows command line ten times better. Comes with Clink. Replaces Putty as ssh is included.
- Everything to locate files and folders by name instantly.
- Fonts: Open Sans especially.