That means happy new year everyone!
Had a great party last night and a hangover now? Check out The 86 Rules of Boozing. Here’re some higlights:
9. Get the bartender’s attention with eye contact and a smile.
22. Never talk to someone in the restroom unless you’re doing the same thing—urinating, waiting in line or washing your hands.
24. After your sixth drink, do not look at yourself in the mirror. It will shake your confidence.
35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
39. Never tip with coins that have touched you. If your change is $1.50, you can tell the barmaid to keep the change, but once she has handed it to you, you cannot give it back. To a bartender or cocktail waitress, small change has no value.
43. A bar is a college, not a nursery. If you spill a beer, clean it up. If you break a glass, wait for a staff member to clean it up, then blame it on someone else.
54. Never lie in a bar. You may, however, grossly exaggerate and lean.
65. Before you die, single-handedly make one decent martini.
69. If there is ever any confusion, the fuller beer is yours.
80. Anyone with three or more drinks in his hands has the right of way.
I wish you all the best for 2007!